Experience the Art of Knife Making: Handmade Damascus Knife Kit with Leather Sheath : NB102
- You have a knife project and you are looking for a blank blade, pins, scales and a sheath? Look no further, for your convenience ColdLand Knives has made a “Knife Kit” with all necessary material you need, all in one box.
- Solidly built for tough use. Long lasting sharp edge. Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 260 true layers of Damascus steel. Heat treated. Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care).
- NOTE: This is our stock photo. You will receive different Damascus pattern as every Damascus Blade is unique in the world. Leather sheath and scale may be different too. The holes in the handle can be small or big in diameter and can be found at different places on the handle (you don’t need to use all holes to make a knife). Pins may be bigger but you can rub them with sandpaper to adjust according to handle holes.
- DIMENSION: See photos for Dimensions. We don’t provide any directions on how to make a knife. You can search on the web i.e., “how to make a knife from a kit” OR “how to make a knife from a blank blade”.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or fully refunded. Please message us if you have any issue with your purchase.