Damascus Bowie Hunting Knife One-of-a-Kind 13.00 inches Micarta Handle Custom Handmade by ColdLand IRH72
- This knife comes with a pure and genuine leather sheath.
- Solidly built for tough use. Long lasting sharp edge. Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 260 true layers of Damascus steel. Heat treated. Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care).
- NOTE: This is our stock photo. You will receive different Damascus pattern as every Damascus Blade is unique in the world. Leather sheath and scale may be different too.
- DIMENSION: See photos for Dimensions.
- We recommend to dry your new leather sheath under direct sunlight for several hours before putting your knife in it as leather contains moisture and can rust your knife. Wash your knife and apply a thin layer of oil on your blade / knife after each use. For long term storage; store your knife and sheath separately. Please message us if you have any issue with your purchase.
SHARPNESS: Sharp (you can further sharpen it according to your own taste).
BLADE MATERIAL: Damascus steel 1095 & 15N20.
BLADE HARDNESS ON ROCKWELL SCALE: Heat Treated. 58 to 60 HRC on Rockwel scale.
NUMBER OF BLADE LAYERS: 260 + true layers.
BLADE THICKNESS: 4 to 5 mm (Approx.).
ITEM CONDITION: New.
SHEATH: Pure & Genuine leather sheath is included with the knife.