ColdLand Knives Handmade Damascus Steel Tracker Blank Blade with Free Leather Sheath for Knife Making Supplies ZB31L
- Special price for limited time and for a limited stock. Don't miss out this great deal !!! We may increase prices anytime.
- Solidly built for tough use such as hunting, camping, other outdoor sports, bush craft activities and tracking! Long lasting sharp edge: ideal for real hunt experience.
- Hand forged by using 1095 & 15N20 steels. Over 510+ true layers of Damascus steel. Good Quality. Will long last for several years (lifetime if handled with care). Hardness: 58-60 HRC on Rockwell Scale.
- NOTE: This is our stock photo. You will receive different Damascus pattern as every Damascus Blade is unique in the world. Leather sheath and scale colors may be different too. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or fully refunded.
- Please read below for PRODUCT DESCRIPTION before purchasing.
TOTAL LENGTH: 10.00" (approx.).
BLADE LENGTH: 5.00" (approx.).
HANDLE MATERIAL: Damascus steel,
SHARPNESS: Medium to very sharp (you can further sharpen it according to your own taste).
BLADE MATERIAL: Damascus steel 1095 & 15N20.
BLADE HARDNESS ON ROCKWELL SCALE: 58 to 60 HRC.
NUMBER OF BLADE LAYERS: 512 + true layers.
BLADE THICKNESS: 4 to 5 mm (Approx.).
ITEM CONDITION: New.
SHEATH: Leather sheath is included.
HISTORY OF DAMASCUS STEEL:
From 300 BC to 1700 AD Damascus steel was the high quality steel used in blades and it was famous for making strong swords so well-forged that it could bent under pressure without breaking, yet held an edge so sharp it could cleave a big piece of wood in half with only the force behind one arm. During Middle Ages Damascus steel was used to make swords and the art of making Damascus steel was considered as a secret. Then a time came when process for making the original Damascus steel was lost. But it emerged again though modern day Damascus knives are not made in the same way as the medieval Damascus blades. The reasons for this are obvious, as no one knows exactly how those blades were made.
If you are looking for a better quality knife or blank blade at a good price then this is the right place for you. We make our products with care and spent hours of work. We use high quality material and we do excellent finishing. We make few knives but with love & quality. You will receive good value for money. You will be proud to give our knives as GIFTS, if you want, to someone you know or love.